I am excited to start the new year! I have many goals this year and I want to share some with you:
- Continue with the Menu Plan Monday because it helps me stay organized and resist temptation of eating out. For me, lack of planning only means spending more money.
- In January, I will take part in the Eat From The Pantry Challenge! I am excited to do this but, it is going to take some will power! I enjoy getting a good deal and it might be hard to pass up a good deal and not to build my stockpile. But, since I started "heavily" couponing in late April 2009, I have really have done a good job of building my stockpile and now I feel I that I could thin it out a little. I have to admit in the beginning I got deals, at times, because it was a "deal" but, now as I reflect I wonder if I really need everything I bought. (example: I have way too many boxes of microwave popcorn)
- I plan to post more recipes and blog about it. I enjoy cooking and really want to make time to blog about what I'm making.
- I will continue to post about weekly grocery deals although, if I can't get to it I will give you links so you have a place to go to find what's on sale and coupon match-ups.
- I plan to stay focused with my monthly grocery budget and I am going to try out the envelope system of paying only cash for groceries and therefore ensuring that I don't overspend.
- Have fun with this blog! I enjoy finding deals and making recipes and can't wait to share them with you.