We have a super busy week ahead..... I'm busy at work and my baby will be turning 16 on Wednesday! AH! So, that includes birthday dinner. And, I am in the middle of throwing her a surprise party on Friday night. Then Saturday she has a competition and a basketball game to cheer at all in one day. Sunday might be my next day to breathe. So this week's menu is going to be easy on me.
Side note: I made the marinated London Broil that I had found the recipe online and no one liked it. Fail!
And, for the Super Bowl I went a little crazy... I made wings, pizza dip, meatball sliders, smokies in a blanket and best of all I made Fudgy Black Bean Brownies. YUM! Don't tell my family they have black beans in them!
- Super Bowl Leftovers! Including Buffalo Chicken Stuffed French Bread from Dream Dinners that will go nicely with those leftovers
- Creamy Thai Shrimp with Coconut Rice from Dream Dinners
- Birthday Night out for Jazzy to Red Robin
- Chicken and Pasta of some sort- I have a Philadelphia Cooking Cream in my fridge I want to use.
- Friday Night surprise party- details later
Swing by I’m an Organizing Junkie for menu planning inspiration.