Monday, December 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I ended up making this Hash brown casserole. I didn't have the energy to try a new recipe when it was time to make dinner and I had seen this video using ham. Pretty good.

I think I am going to commit to four meals made by me not including what I will be making Sunday. I am starting to think four is a good amount for any given week. We do eat leftovers multiple times in a week. Maybe more than Keith would like.



  • Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli Bowls - new recipe from my pressure cooker cookbook
  • Chicken Enchiladas- I doubled this recipe a couple weeks ago and put this half in the freezer. Time saver!
  • Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes (made with my pressure cooker)
  • Leftovers
  • Ribs - Yes, I still have some in the freezer. After this I believe I still have one more package.
  • Sunday we are celebrating Christmas with my side of the family. I am bring some buffalo chicken dip that Jasmine is in love with right now. And, my favorite.... Cheese Fondue! Can't wait!

Swing by I’m an Organizing Junkie for menu planning inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment