Monday, December 5, 2011

This week


The only thing I didn't make this past week was the Scalloped Potatoes and Ham. I think I may attempt it again this week. This is a hard time of the year to commit to trying new recipes. My mind is busy with my Christmas cookie list.

Oh! The french dip was so yummy! I will be making that again. My sister came over the next day at lunch time so I asked if she wanted some and she LOVED it. She even asked for the recipe. This recipe is for the pressure cooker but I she is going to adapt if for the crock pot. I can't wait to hear if it was successful for her.

  • White Chicken Chili - I think I will post this recipe soon. It's good.
  • Leftovers
  • Scalloped Potatoes and Ham (hopefully)
  • Creamy Italian Sausage in Pasta - Creamy meaning: I made Sausage gravy and biscuits Sunday morning and I plan to add that gravy to spaghetti sauce in addition to the Italian sausage I have.
  • My birthday dinner out... I'm thinking steak! Of course that's what I want every year
Sunday I will start making cookies for Christmas. I'm so excited!

Swing by I’m an Organizing Junkie for menu planning inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment