Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My menu Plan...


Last week I believe I made 2 meals before we left to drive to Kansas City for Thanksgiving. Then of course, I made the family eat leftovers to clear out the fridge.
Still on my quest to clear out the freezer!
Here is this week's plan:
  • Yesterday I made Chicken Enchiladas. They were awesome!
  • Sloppy Joe's (request from Jasmine)
  • Leftovers
  • Scalloped Potatoes and Ham made with my pressure cooker and using ham from the freezer
  • French Dip Sandwiches (I have been craving these)also made with the pressure cooker using some sirloin from freezer
  • Out to eat
I know that's only 6... I need the flexibility to be free and creative during the week if needed!
Also, I need to make an appetizer of Buffalo Chicken Dip to bring to a baby shower Jasmine and I are invited to.

No comments:

Post a Comment