Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Menu Plan for Oct. 12-17



My menu planning isn't going so well but, at least I'm trying! I only made the chili (which was only as hard as pulling it out of the freezer) last week and of course we had leftovers. I am going to try it again this week...

  • Freezer French Toast I put this together this morning and we're having breakfast for dinner tonight (again).

  • Slow Cooker Mozzarella Meatloaf  and Mashed Potatoes  because I didn't get to it last week.

  • OR maybe I'll make Meatloaf Cups

  • Peanut Satay

  • Italian Sausage with pasta - not sure yet what my plan is but I want to use this sausage because it's taking up space in the freezer

  • Leftovers

  • Carnitas - from the freezer


For more menu planning inspiration check out Org Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment