My menu planning isn't going so well but, at least I'm trying! I only made the chili (which was only as hard as pulling it out of the freezer) last week and of course we had leftovers. I am going to try it again this week...
- Freezer French Toast I put this together this morning and we're having breakfast for dinner tonight (again).
- Slow Cooker Mozzarella Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes because I didn't get to it last week.
- OR maybe I'll make Meatloaf Cups
- Peanut Satay
- Italian Sausage with pasta - not sure yet what my plan is but I want to use this sausage because it's taking up space in the freezer
- Carnitas - from the freezer
For more menu planning inspiration check out Org Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday!