Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Menu Plan Wednesday!

This weekly planning is just a couple days late! My In-laws were in town and it threw me off so and I decided I still need a plan for the week or I might not stay on track saving money. Going out to eat might be more tempting if I don't have a plan.

Tonight - I've got a BBQ Pulled Pork in the crock pot smelling good, as we speak. I'll make some homemade fries to go with. Potatoes are on sale at Safeway this week for $.99/10lb. bag!

Steak Burritos -We have Steak leftovers and leftover refried beans from when I made Chicken Enchiladas this past weekend.

Slow-Cookin' Mama's Maple-Dijon Chicken With Sweet Potatoes This recipe is from A Year of Slow Cooking by Stephanie O'dea. She was on Good Morning America this week, she made this recipe on the show and it looked good. And, I happen to have 2 sweet potatoes on hand so, I am going to make it.

Leftovers - We also still have leftover Chicken Enchiladas

Chicken Cordon Blue - I found this recipe in my Fix, Freeze, Feast Cookbook. I have some Ham to use up and I already have Chicken Breasts. I just need to get Swiss Cheese for this recipe.

For more menu planning inspiration check out Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment