Monday, October 5, 2009

My weekly menu plan for Oct. 5




I kinda went crazy last week buying produce at Sunflower Market. So, we'll be eating a lot of vegetables this week.


Monday - Hamburgers are getting added back in! Last night I made Chili, Cornbread and Butternut Squash so, I didn't make the burgers. I did make a double the batch of Chili and froze the other half and still have enough to have leftovers this week.

Tuesday - Chili Leftovers

Wednesday - Fish Sticks and Mac n' Cheese! I want to make it easy on myself since I'll be cleaning the house extensively! And, I believe I have to work late this Wednesday.

Thursday - Sunday my In-laws are coming into town. My Mother-in-law has already said she's bringing Steaks and Potatoes for us to enjoy one night! I know we'll probably go out to dinner at least once while their here but, that leaves 2 other nights of cooking that I will take care of. I will make Chicken Enchiladas Thursday night since they will be traveling and another night I will make Apple-Stuffed Pork Roast. I've never made this before and my Mother-in-law is an excellent cook so, there a little pressure (I've put on myself), I really hope it turns out well.

For more menu planning inspiration check out Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment