Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for Nov. 9



I've been really thinking about my blogging. And, the most consistent post I write is usually this one. I really have come to rely on my menus, I just like having a plan. What I've learned is, I tend to not over spend by eating out. I've also learned to be flexible with in the plan, this week for example, I didn't make anything one particular night because nobody was hungry. Having a plan works for me, what works for you?


Spaghetti & Meatballs - this week I plan to make a big batch of homemade meatballs with at least 3lbs. of hamburger and "flash-freeze" what we don't use.

Homemade Pepperoni Pizza and BBQ chicken Pizza - I have leftover chicken from the Tequila-Lime Chicken I made last week so, I thought I could use it up on pizza.

Curry Chicken - I pulled this out of the freezer. When I put this gallon bag in the freezer it didn't freeze "flat", because it froze funny it has been awkward and is taking up too much space.

Pasta Bake - Didn't make this last week so "here we go again!"

Pork Chops make make it to the table, we'll see!


Leftovers


For more menu planning inspiration check out Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment