Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for the week of Nov. 2


I am still working on using up item from my freezer, I think this will be never ending.
Here is my plan for the week:

Shepherd's Pie - Hamburger from the freezer. I have leftover mashed potatoes from our dinner we had on Saturday night. I also have some green beans I'll throw in.

Green Chili Pie - I got some tortillas really cheap a little while ago and I froze a bunch. I pulled out some to defrost and they are sticking together so I thought I'd make something with them instead of using for tacos or carnitas. When I try to pull them apart they keep ripping. This recipe is a layering one, kind of like Mexican lasagna. This also calls for evaporated milk, I got some free this week from King Soopers.

Homemade Pepperoni Pizza


BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches - A few weeks ago I froze quite a few and divided them into quart size bags.

Tequila Lime Chicken - I didn't make this last week so I think we'll have it this week.

Pasta Bake - This is leftover from a while ago, I made so much that I ended up freezing the 2nd half. This is one I made up as I went.

Leftovers

For more menu planning inspiration check out Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment