Monday, September 13, 2010

Rigatoni



I have a wonderful client who every time I see her, she brings me a new recipe to try. I have come to fall in love with every single one of her recipes. It all started with a Carnitas recipe and my love affair with her (and her recipes) have begun!

I am going to start posting most of her recipes, Thanks Laneal!

Rigatoni
from Laneal

3/4 C. Sour Cream
1 1/2 lbs. Ground Beef
1 Onion, diced
1 or 2 cloves Garlic
1 jar (32oz.) Ragu with meat
1 8oz. can Tomato sauce
1 8oz. can Water
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
8 oz. Mozzarella
8 oz. Provolone
1 pkg. spaghetti mix Lawery’s or McCormick
Parmesan
16oz. Rigatoni noodles

•Brown onion and meat then add garlic
•Boil noodles (for 3 to 4 minutes less then directions say and drain)
•Add Ragu, seasonings, spaghetti mix, sauce and water to meat
•Spread a small amount of sauce on bottom of 4 qt. pan.
•Layer in pan 1/2 noodles, provolone, sour cream, 1/2 the sauce
•Add the rest of the noodles, mozzarella, sauce and sprinkle top with parmesan.
•Bake 350 for 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment